19 Under 19

January 07, 2023

 


Assalamualaikum semua!

Its me Syasya! Happy New Year to everyone!!

Last post was 6 months ago. That was so long that I didnt update anything here :(

Busy dengan kehidupan hahah. Sya still tak percaya tahun ni Sya akan masuk 20-series. An actual adult. Korang baca blog sya dari tahun 2016 kot hahahahah.

Entahlah, kenapa ye kena membesar, rasanya baru haritu umur 17,18 now sya dah 20?! huwaaa..dah boleh kawen..hahahah..harap semua orang yang masih membaca blog-blog dekat sini sihat sihat semuanya!

Tahun lepas Sya umur 19.

Throughout the year, Sya dah listkan semua achievements, any events, and new experience yang Sya buat sepanjang tahun 2022. Sya tulis dekat phone notes je but i would like to keep it here too supaya takkan hilang hehe.  This thing was inspired by @aisyahshakirah

Here it goes, I did a lot of things too in 2022 ♡

1. I got my driver's license for both a motorcycle and a car. 🚗🛵

2. Survive another sem 4 that is just full of Ro0oLLercoAster 🚂🚞

3. Faced my fears and started driving alone

4. First time going to Pasar Seni and got my first flowers 💐💐

5. Dating with Alya at an expensive restaurant < The Qing > 🍱🍥🍘

6. Learnt to do makeup! Little bits 

7. Going back home all alone by public transport grab>ets>lrt>bus

8. Appreciating more nature lately, love to see the greens < tanam pokok durian ^^

9. Joined Colour run 2022 with sofea🎨

10. Packed my stuff and moved out and became happier. 

11. Went to my first concert ever and it was Amir Masdi 💗 someone I adore!!! His voice 4lyfe

12. Netball tournament vs courses and won first place. 🏅🏅

13. Had birthday celebration with family. Loved those moments on my B-day 🎉.

14. Staycation at Port Dickson with complete 7 members of the fam bam.

15. Managed to do drop ship and gain $$$ profits

16. Unplanned staycation at Teluk Batik with housemates withOut telling parents !!

17. What's new this year? Trying DipnDip, mee tarik, Richiamo, Sukiya, 4fingers, Kfry with friends

18. College trip to one of the coolest uni ever, AIU 🫶🏻

19. Managed to read 17 books for this year.

20. Meeting new kind souls (uhuh guess who 🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻🧚🏻)

21. Did my first ever manicure at 19 Years Old!💅

22. Staycation at Ipoh for 2 days with ♡

23. Not a covid virgin anymore (22/5)

24. Lost my memories box to ashes (worst thing happened)

25. 1st Time Voter!! 🇲🇾 

26. Sofea taught me how to play SUDOKU (but I still sucked)

27. Impromptu trip!!! demi 2 pasang kasut💛

28. BUAT GRAB KAT KOLEJ 🚗 ☠️ 

29. Puasa penuh Ramadhan 2022 💫🫶🏻

30. Maintain Dean list for the past 4 semesters.

31. Adulting (read: being alone, grocery shopping, dealing w banks, eating alone etc)

32. Nanges 5 hari berturut 🫠 (of coz la achievement)


To end this, I'm only 19, and I have many more mistakes to make, lessons to learn, and milestones to mark. 🤍

You can't force anything honestly, and I realized that it's okay if you're the one who needs to let go, leaving a situation where you don't belong, for your own sanity. I never imagine things would happen the way they did and from there, I get to grow so much. 

And those people who were there for me, through my ups and downs, the ones I can openly rant and rely on, I love you so much. 

What have I struggled with so much this year? Definitely friendships. Oh god knows how I keep questioning "why did this happen to me" but then everything happened for a reason right? The painful truth is, you need to face things for you to move forward in life lol. Also, lesson learned. Some people just don't deserve to be called your friends. Anyway, I'm enjoying so much peace now. 

Tough year, but I'm tougher :)

Jujur Sya kata, tahun 2022 adalah tahun yang sya paling banyak menangis, diuji dengan banyak benda dan tahun yang banyak beri pengajaran for me. Also, seeing myself grow a lot this year.

Untuk tahun ni pulak, InsyaAllah Sya habis diploma, sambung degree, InsyaAllah kalau ada rezeki nak belajar di luar negara. Doakan untu Sya okay? Thank you.

Looking forward what 2023 will brings.

QOTD: Apa achievement yang korang paling bangga pulak in 2022? share la kat comment sya nak baca! ♡ 

Sincerely,

Syasya ♡

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. proud of you, banyak achievement tahun 2022! semoga tahun 2023 dipermudahkan segala urusan dan tercapai hasrat belajar di luar negara :D paling bangga tahun 2022 ni BV berjaya keluar daripada comfort zone especially at work dan belajar banyak benda :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwh thank youuu BV!! aamiin InsyaAllah.. yeay im so proud of you too!!

      Delete
  2. omg im so proud of you, dear! i wish the best for you this year and more to come! happy late new year anyway! i want to read more from youuuu! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe thank youuuu zaty! happy new year!! lets us strive harder this year together <3 want to read more from you too!

      Delete
  3. woww! banyaknya achievement awak! tahniah <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow banyak achievement sambil tu bt duit... heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah hehe, sya isi masa lapang buat grab dekat kolej tapi tak selalu pun haha

      Delete
  5. happy 20's!! hehe.. Tak semua org dpt achieve banyak mcm ni. keep it up!

    ReplyDelete