Welcome to #GirlsTalk

September 25, 2021



Assalamualaikum and hello

I have been thinking about this for few months that I wanted to do this. 

making a series where I shared all the knowledge I learned from a program called GOAL.

Goal is an award-winning development program that uses sport and life skills education to transform the lives of adolescent girls. It teaches communication, building self-confidence, and valuing what it means to "be a girl" Goal also teaches general health, reproduction health and hygiene, and everything you need to know to be healthy! Next, ways to access resources and institutions in the community so that women can be empowered.  Lastly, Goal teaches about financial literacy and money management on how to be money savvy.

I did learned all of these modules and successfully graduated as a goal girl and obtained the highest goal points. It was a 15 week programmed and frankly speaking I had so much fun learning, and experiencing all these things that girls and women need to know. 
Would you like to join in the journey with me?


But I need help! This is not going to go well if I don't have an audience and I can't widely share it and (apparently, I wasn't active on the blog, so I have lost many readers). I wish everyone can help me by supporting my first-time series by spreading awareness about it or just keeping this series enliven in the comments! I'm so thrilled and excited to do this.
Im still confused about choosing between writing it in English or in Bahasa but I think I will write in Bahasa where I feel more confident to write. 

Kawan-kawan community blogger jemput ramai-ramai baca blog sya okey!


#QOTD : What are your thoughts on this? are you excited to know what is topic will be the first ep? stay tuned! ♡

Let's do this together <3
Sincerely

Syasya

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. More issue about girl can u write up dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im only planning to make 3 episodes for now hehe! insyaAllah will try my best. thank you!

      Delete
  2. I was so excited that I already add you blog in my blog list. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, you're the sweetest! huwaa someone put me in their bloglist T_T thank you so much <3 but i only managed to make it to 2 episodes! :/

      Delete