Hiatus

June 11, 2018


Assalamualaikum, heyy♡
it's me syasya, dah lama tak post! :(  I would like to wish yall Selamat Hari Raya! hahah sebab puasa kan dah nak habis.. :P nak duit raya pleasee
Sya dah lama tak active, blog walking orang lain, baca post orang..because of busy haihhh sorryla :(. Right now, everything is not like what I expected I mean I don't know.. I think I shouldn't spend more time on the internet and I think I've wasted so much time... and pecam celik pejam celik makin dekat pulak dgn pt3! 4 more months to pt3 and I'm not even prepared for it. urgh. It's not my life is at worse right now but it's kinda bad. bad things happen. For good news, I'm on my holiday! 2 weeks without school is just what i need :D and Alhamdulillah I have finished my pt3 Sejarah. My folio is thick as hell. Here, I want to thank all of my friends for helping me doing the folio...  like I'm so so so grateful for you guys help, I don't think I can make it without yall like I'm the noisiest in class walking around and just keep asking for words to use HAHAH " macam mana nak mula ayat ni?" " ialah ke adalah weh?" "checkkan ayat aku, betul tak?" "ok tak?" "macam pelik je, cuba kau baca"  THATS me hahaha.  Thank u so much to Puteri,Mai,Nadrah,Ain,Rizq,Rina,Najla,Sha,Gopi,Aida,Alya,Syu,Irdina,Maira,Nayli,AinB
just THANK U SAYANG KORANG. 

I also just finished my midterm exams last week. and it's bad. huhuuhuh so I decided to be hiatus on every social media I have to focus on studying huhu doakan saya Istiqamah. I really want to be better. Other than that, so excited for July cuz I'm July Babies! Tu je kot, huhuhu sorry I will not be active anymore but I think I will update the last post before I go hiatus, which I will talk about my raya, and tunjuk baju raya eh? hehe...

After Raya, I will have a presentation for Sejarah pt3, my pt3 Geografi folio will start, percubaan pt3, listening test for BM and BI! wish me luck!!!

*Sighs*


Selamat Hari Raya 💗
Maaf Zahir dan Batin.


Thank you for understanding,
Sincerely,
Syasya Izzaty




You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. goodluck tau syasya. i can feel you. time pt3 nak dekat, memang tak ada masa nak blogging. just chase your dreams to get a good result on pt3 okayy? blogging just a part time tau. study was our priority. :) i know you do it! all the best, sweetie. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. il doing my besttt :)) its stressing me out :(

      Delete
  2. Salam perkenalan Syasya.. Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..
    Study smart okay. Best of luck..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodluck 4 PT3 :)

    follow sini.. harap sudi follow blog ejulz jugak
    http://ejulz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck dik ! salam aidiladha ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi syasya! kak syaza here~ since tadi akak baca your posting baru lepas PT3 so means syasya sangat muda! And I? Very the tua hahahaha. 26 years old btw. warghh so tua :(

    Akak dah follow syasya taw #216. Keep blogging my dear ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hii kak syaza! cantik sgt orangnyaaa... takdela muda sangat haha..eh 26 still mudaa apa u dont even look aging :p thank you follow !

      Delete
  6. Do you need Finance?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
    We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
    expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email:maxcreditfinance@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you need Finance?
    Are you looking for Finance?
    Are you looking for a money to enlarge your business?
    We help individuals and companies to obtain loan for business
    expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get a loan at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this cash/loan for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via Email:maxcreditfinance@googlemail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete