My Favourite Youtubers

December 28, 2017


Hi, Assalamualaikum ♡
I can't believe 2017 is coming to an end omg. Two more days! Time surely flies so fast. I couldn't come up with a 2018 resolutions post because I don't have any lol just kidding. So my last post before we hit 2018 would be!


My favourite YouTubers!


Frankly said I love to watch any kind of videos on youtube as long as it is fun and entertaining. I subscribe to more than 100+ Youtubers haha seriously but didn't watch all of their videos pon lol. I've listed the YouTubers that I never miss watching their videos every week and some YouTubers that I really love! Enjoy! I will insert links too.


1. Blimey

















I enjoy watching this channel so much! Maybe because most of the videos are basically reactions toward Malaysia things! It is really fun watching them trying Malaysian's food like rendangasam laksa and their reaction to Malaysian songs such as I AM ME. Go watch them!  ➡Blimey




3. The Weiss Life

















This a family channel, they make daily vlogs! Their kids are so adorable. Gabrielle, Gracelynn, Gwyneth, Gretchen, Gemma! you guys need to watch them. it is really fun too. Oh ya, i have a question, do you guys like to watch videos more than 10 minutes? its a No for me haha because it's too long! Sya usually continues little by little but this one is an exception hehe.➡ The Weiss Life




3.  Toby Randall

















He makes song covers. I love watching his covers! Honestly, they're so gooooood. Have you ever heard of him? he's not that popular yet but I know he will! He is way better than Jacob Sartorius. Guess what, he's only 16! Serious talk pergi la dengar dia nyanyi, sedap! he came out with a new album this year and one of the songs, he collaborated with DJ KHALED! 

I want to tell you guys a story! he followed me on Twitter haha I'm so proud! I told my friends the other day that  I'm going to make him follow me on twitter (saje je tau) and then I tweeted him at like.. 11 pm and asked him to follow me but dalam hati maybe he won't even see that tweet though. 3 seconds later, HE FOLLOWED ME like omg bpk ah.  You have no idea how happy I was lol.

And then I told my friends that he followed me and asked them to tweet him too so he could follow my friends too so they did. But he didn't follow them HAHAHA  and then I realized how lucky I am. ➡Toby Randall






4. Jennxpenn

















Jenn McAllister. Tak pernah miss, queen of youtube ideas. She's different. Her videos are
different. She's not one of those typical beauty bloggers YouTubers out there! I mean she's very unique and doing videos in her own way. Her videos are freaking funny. And she's an actress and an author too. I love her so much I don't know about you but check her out!➡Jennxpenn




5. Peaceful Cuisine












This channel is the best, All about food! it is a Japanese YouTuber who cooks food and makes food videos! IT IS VERY SATISFYING trust me this time. I remembered when I found out his channel and the first video I watched was how to make bubble tea! haha. What I love so much about this channel is there are videos that he cook food without music! I mean it will be just the sound of the cooking process. get it get it?  satisfying gila.
➡ Peaceful Cuisine




Watch this video!

























That is all of my favourite YouTubers! but I do watch other YouTubers like Alisha Marie,  Wengie, Cupcake Aisyah, Aisha Liyana, Dolan twins, Merrell twins, Bigdawstv, BB, pewdiepie!,  Rosanna Pansino and many more! Let's talk! which Youtuber do you watch? I will check them out and have you heard any of these YouTubers that I love? Last but not least, Happy new year!

Till next time,
Syasya♡

You Might Also Like

35 comments

  1. Semua tak pernah dengar but I might try watching their videos later :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like Blimey too ^_^ another one Patricia Bright, i didnt like make up but i like watch the way she talk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i see ^_^ i checked her out and yeaah the way she talk! her accent sedaap! :)

      Delete
  3. I recommended Jae of JaeSix. He's sarcastic. I learned a lot from him. Luls.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg hes a kpop artist! never know jyp have a another group! he is soo cooool. im going through all of his videos right now haha! oh and thank you for the recommendation! :)

      Delete
  4. it's new to me. i might wanna try and watch all of 'em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i will. hehe

      hi. ur're one of the 10 lucky choosen blogger to be in my special blog list until the end of feb.

      Delete
    2. u're most wlcome darling

      Delete
  5. Saya suka jugak tengok video kat youtube tapi semua ni saya tak kenal hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha takpe check lah diorang! :) mana tau suka hehe

      Delete
  6. I used to getting update with pewdiepie, but nowadays I just randomly scroll youtube cause I dont have specific favourite. I love watching book vlogger as it really increase my tendency to read. Hehe.

    Visit me here : The Hundred Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same haha i used to watch a lot of pewdiepie videos but not anymore huhu.. the king of youtube! oh i do watch book vlogger too like read by zoe and theres a few more!

      Delete
  7. I only know Blimey from your list but I have to admit, Blimey girls are amazing.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. I rarely go on youtube but when I do, I like to watch JoanDay's (or Joan Keem she has two youtube channel) videos because I like watching her lifestyle in Seoul sometimes in LA (where she was born). I'm also a huge fan of Classical Musicians React to.. because they are so funny and honest especially when they reacted to K.Will's MV. And most of the time I just watched Athisha Khan's vlogs (becos she is more humble than her sister aka littlemisskhan lol oops!) and other travel vlogs to get more information for my Europe trip soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yessss i watch joanDay too! her vlogs sometimes! ooh i see. i'll check classical Musicans react to :) yesss same i do watch athisha Khan's vlogs too! well littlemisskhan already not on youtube anymore lol haha. Thats so cool! you're goingg to Europeee

      Delete
  9. Sy tahu Blimey je yg lain takpernah dengar lg XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ramainya yg kenal blimey dekat sini!hahah.. Check la yg lain! :)

      Delete
  10. Wahh byaknya.. sy suka dgn Youtuber yg bwat reactions ttg anime ja.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh haha sya tak pernah pulak terfikir nak tengok youtuber buat reactions tentang anime!

      Delete
  11. Kak ana jarang dah tgk youtube skrg. Kalau tgk pun nak tgk video trending je. Takde specific youtubers yg kak ana nak tgk. Tp kalau dulu kak ana suka tgk local youtubers mcm maria elena, mat lutfi mcm tu lah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo...skrang pun sya Tak tengok YouTube selalu..busy.. Sya pun dulu suka tengok mat lutfi! Hm maria Elena Tak kenal pulak.

      Delete
  12. You should watch ElleofTheMills too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I just checked her out! She's amazing and very inspiring! Managed to watched 2 of her videos and I already fall in love. Subscribed! :) never heard about her before. Thank you!!

      Delete
  13. i never heard about your suggestion. how outdated i am? but im looking forward to watch them later ;)
    follow here #140

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah its okay! Sometimes I'm also quite outdated don't worry :p yess check them out! Thank you :D

      Delete
  14. knp saya xpernah dgr lagi smua youtubers ni haihhh kena banyak tgk youtube ni sebenarnya hahaha kebetulan tgh taktau nak buat apa so nak jugak lah tgk,hihi thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha bolehla marathon tengok YouTube lepasni! :D

      Delete
  15. Nice sharing.. tak pernah kenal mereka ini..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Here is the list of my favourite YouTubers
    1. CarryMinati
    2. Ashish Chanchalani
    3. PwediePie

    I am a comedy lover that's why I like these channels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow i could see that! haha, i really didnt know the first two of your favs but pewdiepie? who doesn't like him! hahah

      Delete