Movie Review : Always

October 10, 2018



Assalamualaikum, hi!
I miss doing movie review even though I watched a lot of movies. I just realized I have only 2 movie reviews up on my blog, haha please check those first! - CLICK BELOW-


Dah tengok ke belum movie kat atas ni? best jugak so tengokla :)

Today I'm going to share my review on this Korean movie I believe its a romance genre movie. Starring So Ji Sub ( the guy from oh my venus!) and Han Hyo Joo (W kdrama actress!) I just found out about this movie and immediately watched it a few days ago. and it is 2011 movie which is so long ago haha I'm so late but who cares.  Here what you need to know before I tell you about my personal thoughts.


Trailer
(there's no official trailer, this is the best one I found) (check it out)





Synopsys  
This movie is about a romance between an ex-boxer who has closed his heart to the world and a telemarketer who remains spirited despite slowly going blind 





Plot
Having closed himself away from the world, former boxer  Cheol Min starts a new part-time job as a parking lot attendant. One night, he is sitting in a tiny booth in the parking lot and staring at the small television when a young woman, Jung Hwa, walks into the tollbooth. She offers something to Cheol Min and sits next to him. Cheol Min realizes the woman is blind and she is confusing him for the parking attendant who worked there previously. Their lives change forever from this point♡.





My review
This movie is very recommended to all of you!! I cried a river watching this movie, I don't know if it's only me or everyone but I just cried so much especially the ending. The movie is really beautiful, everything is connected and I think it's their destiny after all. This guy... I need a man like him... He stays loyal and take care of her...she's blind and has gone through so many things and then she met him.Tapi kan laki ni sumpah selekeh dalam movie ni hahah . I  think they're made for each other. You have no idea the sacrifices this guy did for the girl so yall better watch it if you didn't yet!
Nak spoil kang tak best pulak haha. At least I think this movie is worth a watch if you like the romantic type of genre. sweeeeeet Alright, sediakan tisu kat sebelah bye-bye.


Happy ending or sad ending? tengokla sendiri!





Self Rating
★★★★★


Kalau dah tengok, what's your opinion? shareee with mee♡





Sincerely,
Syasya

Their first encounter!




You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. I feel like I have watched this movie but I can't remember the plot and all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh i see maybe you could re-watch it back to remember? hehs

      Delete
  2. Dah pernah tgk cerita ni lama dulu. Menangis jugak la huhu tapi best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haaah cite lama baru sya tengok hehe...yes best kann tapi nangis jugak :'(

      Delete
  3. Dah try tengok lepas baca rview ni <3. Ok memang betul pon kena sediakan tisu kat tepi :(
    dengg,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww so camne? review la sikit? best takkk hehe <3

      Delete
  4. alamak dah lah tengah demam citer korea ni, nak kena tengok ni. Terima kasih share review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Macam kena tengok balik ni sebab rasa macam penah tengok.. tapi... Ah~ why not kita re-watch balik.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. tak tengok lagi tp pelakon dua2 akak minat. Done follow sini..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. samaaa... dua2 pun sya minat jugak :D thank u follow :)

      Delete
  7. tak boleh jdi ni.. kene share dgn anak2 ni..hehhhe..
    salam ukhuwah dri saya

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the review. Good luck for ur pt3's result btw. :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tq for this !! I pun buat review macam ni jugak tali for kdrama laa hehe can check it out later yeaa https://nunatrium.blogspot.com/ 👈🏻Heeee jemput singgah

    ReplyDelete
  10. HALO


    Jika Anda seorang pebisnis / wanita atau pegawai pemerintah, dan Anda ingin mandiri secara finansial dan mengembangkan bisnis Anda, inilah kesempatan Anda, kami menyediakan semua jenis pinjaman jangka panjang dan pendek, proses kami sangat sederhana dan mudah semua. dapat melamar, Anda tidak boleh terus menjadi tanggung jawab keuangan kepada siapa pun, hari ini Anda dapat memutuskan untuk memiliki kebebasan finansial Anda sendiri dan kehidupan yang lebih baik untuk diri sendiri dan keluarga Anda, kami sangat bersedia memberikan pinjaman pilihan Anda, terlepas dari jumlah yang Anda butuhkan, kami akan menyediakannya untuk Anda. Jangan duduk diam melihat orang lain membuat kemajuan finansial, jika Anda ingin pinjaman ditambahkan ke modal Anda atau memulai bisnis Anda sendiri, ini adalah kesempatan Anda untuk menghubungi kami hari ini.



    Perusahaan: CREDIT FINANCIAL GROUP
    Email: (creditfinancialgroup01@gmail.com)
    WHATSAPP> +447480724786

    ReplyDelete